Re: Art Budgets (Custodians are special)

From: KLMVisArt
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 20:41:38 PDT

    Having three schools I have a real variety of responses- from God sent
    helpers to barely interested... I do try my hardest to make those
    connections. Is there anyone out there who has overcome obstacles in making
    connections with the important people?
    Looking for ways to connect (have tried gift giving and am always respectful),
    Kerry

    ---