Re: Custodians ARE special

From: ARTISOK
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 20:33:09 PDT

    About my custodian..We went 'round and 'round about all the "junk" I was
    always hanging on the walls.....I, explaining to him how special each and
    every mark was - and he tilting his head one way and then another..like a
    puppy hearing a distant noise.....Five years later...He stops me and
    says..Ms. Dixon...I think they do nice "junk"...A compliment to be sure! We
    are friends.....
    artisok

    ---