Re: Sax

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 18:37:13 PDT

    Patti, I'll reply for Bunki.
    1. Blow very hard. It helps to close the windows and contain the hot air.
    2. Break them into small segments. Exercise in the time left over.
    3. Sleep through the last 10 years of teaching. If you do it right, they'll
    elect you to the school board.
    4. Practice on your students. It will help to make them more cooperative.
    5. Lay on your back and stare upward. Nobody will notice what's being
    taught.

    Judy P.S. The sales meeting is going great. I've implemented some of the
    above. ala Bunki..Toodles!

    jnagel