Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
Patti, I'll reply for Bunki.
1. Blow very hard. It helps to close the windows and contain the hot air.
2. Break them into small segments. Exercise in the time left over.
3. Sleep through the last 10 years of teaching. If you do it right, they'll
elect you to the school board.
4. Practice on your students. It will help to make them more cooperative.
5. Lay on your back and stare upward. Nobody will notice what's being
Judy P.S. The sales meeting is going great. I've implemented some of the
above. ala Bunki..Toodles!
> Your a riot......let me know if they pick up on any of your suggested
> Here's a few more:
> 1. How to air dry clay for 720 students on a 6'X4' shelf unit.
> 2. You TOO can survive 7 classes a day with a 20 min. lunch break!
> 3. Plan for retirement early but don't plan on an early retirement.
> 4. How to make ANYTHING out of clay or papier mache in 45 minutes.
> 5. How to teach about the Sistine Chapel without censorship.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Mon Aug 07 2000 - 18:38:27 PDT