Re: Sax

From: Artystyc3
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 17:44:54 PDT

    Bunkie-
    Your a riot......let me know if they pick up on any of your suggested topics.
    Here's a few more:
    1. How to air dry clay for 720 students on a 6'X4' shelf unit.
    2. You TOO can survive 7 classes a day with a 20 min. lunch break!
    3. Plan for retirement early but don't plan on an early retirement.
    4. How to make ANYTHING out of clay or papier mache in 45 minutes.
    5. How to teach about the Sistine Chapel without censorship.
    Patti-Artystyc3

    ---