Re: Class load for HS

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 16:55:32 PDT

    We have 3 90 minute periods that last one semester and a 50 minute period
    that lasts a year. I teach Art I, Art II, and Advanced Computer Graphics.
    Next semester I drop Art II and teach Art III. My smallest class is 27 and
    my largest is 30.

    The other art teacher has the same periods with Art I, AP Art History,
    Beginning graphics, and Independent study. (She has smaller class sizes).

    Michelle

    From: Numo Jaeger:

    When I specify preps, I am refering to the number of different classes to
    prepare for, ie. Art 1, Graphics, Art 2, AP art...