Re: Class load for HS

From: Kathypugh
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 16:53:05 PDT

    I teach high school art and have five preps and six, 50 min. classes. They
    include yearbook, general art, painting, photography and two ceramics
    classes. I also have students in independent levels of most of these
    subjects, which are scheduled during anytime of the day that fits into their
    schedule. It is a broad range of media to keep up with, but great fun. I am
    the only art teacher in this rural high school.

    ---