Grounds for Sculpture again!

From: Jean Hess (jeannieinpa)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 16:30:54 PDT

    Our own inservice for mid Atlantic artsednetters! A
    "Back to School with a Bang! Night".

    Patty started this -- going to Trenton NJ's Grounds
    for Sculpture. We loved our first visit in June and
    want to return.

    But this time we want to go in late afternoon, have
    dinner at Rat's (gourmet restaurant on the site) and
    then tour the Grounds after dark! (There are up
    lights positioned around the sculptures.) Oh yes,
    this will be great, but only if you come! Anyone
    within driving distance please email me so I can make
    reservations for the correct number.

    Jeannie in PA

    Thursday, August 17th! Be there early and do a little
    touring around, then meet at the restaurant at 6pm.