Re: food art

From: halexa (halexa)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 16:16:57 PDT

    Hi,
        This is an idea from a fellow student in a high school humanities class.
    She created a bouquet of flowers with vegetables. Celery stalks served as
    the stems. Toothpicks connected carved radishes, broc./caul. tops, etc. It
    was a very clever idea and has always stuck in my mind.
    Thanks to all from an avid list reader,
    Heather

    ---