Re: Class load for HS

From: Iteachart7
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 16:06:59 PDT

     For those of you that are teaching high school art. How many different
    > classes are you teaching?
    >
    > What is an acceptable number of preps for a part-time teacher?
    > How many preps for a full time teacher? >>
    I teach 6 classes a day with one planning period. I have three intro classes
    and 3 studio classes. We teach on a rotating schedule with a 70 min period
    that follows lunch. It's not bad. Every seventh day your plan period and
    lunch combo give you 100 glorious minutes!
    Gabrielle

    ---