Thank You All!

From: Michal (whest177)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 17:38:49 PDT

    I KNEW I could count on all of you! I am feeling abit choked right now -
    because of the late hour that I made my request I wasn't sure I would
    have the Getty Archive addy in time, but thanks to Ann, Kimberly, Maggie
    and Carolyn I now have the much needed URL. Then Jayne sends a great Pop
    Art site, and Judy sends me Donna's bookmarks to help me rebuild the
    ones I lost. It is so nice to be associated with a great group of
    professional colleagues such as yourselves! So to all who helped me
    today, and to all who take time to contribute their thoughts, lessons,
    websites, and all else that goes with the job, THANK YOU!
    ~Michal

    ---