Re: food art

From: PurpleArt
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 13:36:02 PDT

    Dawn -- one fun thing I have done with my adapted art kids is to buy string
    cheese sticks, fray one end about 2" up, and use that as a paint brush along
    with pizza sauce as the paint. You could give each kid a soft tortilla shell
    to "paint" on. We talked about the fun textured lines, made swirls, ziazags,
    etc. It was great fun -- and then of course: CHOMP -- we ate them! --Lisa
    in SD

    ---