100 art sites....

From: lia (johns392)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 11:09:38 PDT

    While we are sharing sites......here's 100 top art sites....They look to
    have some tried and true links...and some interesting new ones!
    http://www.100topartsites.com/Art/supplies/100/188k

    While I am at it..... I am looking for art suppliers online who are in
    Europe..... I am looking for some oil paints that aren't US safety
    code....but have better color. Nooooo of course I am not using them with
    kids....! Anyone have any ideas? Let me know at:

    johns392

    Thanks! lia

    ---