Re: Adv. Drawing Classes

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe.us)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 10:46:54 PDT

    Start them off with good drawing pencils and work on realistic/dimensional drawing and rendering, progress to charcoal then ink then ink washes, intoduce color in whatever mediums you can both dry and wet mediums, finally do mixed media combinations, last oils and or acrylics or any other painting mediums available. Good luck.

    >>> jab1997 08/07 9:46 AM >>>
    It is three days before the students and I just found out that I will have
    22 Drawing 3 and 4 students.. I have not prepared or ever taught this
    advanced class before. The other teacher left. With all the expertise
    advice out there, I know I can find some suggestions on how you go about
    working with these students, what do you introduce to them or is it mainly
    independent study?

    Jackie