Re: Secondary Art

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe.us)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 10:34:56 PDT

    Draw from life, still lifes, landscapes, and figures in all mediums and points of view, go to the library and get some books on drawing, enjoy, good luck.

    >>> KSchiavo00 08/06 10:45 PM >>>
    HELP!!!! I just transfered from the Middle School to the High School. This
    is a small district where there is 1 art teacher at the High School and one
    for the Middle School. ( The middle school position in now OPEN!!!) The
    previous art teacher specialized in drawing and was very successful at
    providing opportunities for students to obtain art scholarships. My biggest
    goal this year is to help the remaining advanced "drawing" students who were
    hoping to work under this man -get scholarships. But I have no clue how or
    where to get info. Art 1 is no problem for me because I just had these kids
    last year or the year before -but the others are expecting the old art
    teacher -with his connections and experience and he's not going to be there
    for them. I need to be prepared so I need some guidence. Any suggestions
    would be greatly appreciated!
    Kathy in Kalamazoo