Adv. Drawing Classes

From: Jackie Aust (jab1997)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 09:46:29 PDT

    It is three days before the students and I just found out that I will have
    22 Drawing 3 and 4 students.. I have not prepared or ever taught this
    advanced class before. The other teacher left. With all the expertise
    advice out there, I know I can find some suggestions on how you go about
    working with these students, what do you introduce to them or is it mainly
    independent study?

    Jackie

    ---