Re: class load for HS

From: Ajax50
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 09:37:49 PDT

    I teach 3-85 min. blocks everyday with a 42 min. lunch (which I think will be changing this year)and a 42 min. prep period. That's 6 class. We have A and B days. I have 2 10th grade Pre-IB, one 11th grade IB, and 1 12th grade IB. I also have 1 ArtI and 1 ArtII, but many times these two get mixed together. My IB classes require alot more work because they are required to do research which I try to grade every 2 to 3 weeks. I actually had one student tell me that they should hand the books in at the end of the 2 years. LoL . Like I would get anything back.
    TD in NJ

    ---