Re: Drawing Paper

From: DeDeRuss
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 09:35:43 PDT

    In a message dated 8/7/00 9:31:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Gail1611

    << I have to order drawing paper this fall. I'm always torn between getting
     drawing paper for drawing and getting heavy weight paper for temera
     What are all you other teachers doing and do you have any suggestions?
     Thanks. >>

    I order all sorts of paper....80 lb. good drawing, lighter drawing paper,
    newsprint, pastel, watercolor, and the kids LOVE the slick finger-paint paper
    for drawing with markers.