Re:great prices on software!!

From: Teri Brudnak (tbrudnak)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 02:11:11 PDT

    Subject: need help with final cut
    From: Batmom44
    Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 13:40:09 EDT

    Recently somone on this list mentioned that they use Final Cut to edit.
    I am
    trying to locate someone who carries the software and preferably at an
    educational price.
    HELP!
    Reatha

    Dear Reatha,

    We recently began ordering from Soft Choice:

    http://www.softchoice.com/

    great educational prices and good service.
    Teri Brudnak
    (enjoying the last days of a serene summer vacatin in Capo
    Beach....choas is just around the corner!)

    ---