BTS Marker Wars at Target and WalMart

From: mscurfield (mscurfield)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 08:08:06 PDT

    Just like last year, WalMart and Target are offering 10 Crayola markers for $.97-.99. Target has Classic and Bold and Walmart has Classic and Technobrite. Walmart also had 4 oz. Elmer's glue and two-packs of glue sticks (Elmers) for $.25. I've already bought $100 worth of stuff. Now's the time to stock up!

    ---