Re: Art Budgets (need lessons using paper) (Janet)

From: KLMVisArt
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 06:53:32 PDT

    If you get paper bags you might want to look at the work of self-taught
    artist, Sybil Gibson. She uses powdered tempera on brown bags (an example
    and info was printed in an issue of Art Education a couple of years ago. I
    also found some of her work in a book while at the NAEA conference in
    Chicago. Actually, it was in the gift shop at House of Blues.
    Good luck!
    Kerry

    ---