Re: A website

From: Michal (whest177)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 08:42:23 PDT

    I have a website on drawing ideas on my site - don't know if it's the one you're
    wanting, but mine is at http://www.geocities.com/theartkids . There's a to it,
    just not sure right off hand what it is :-) . I don't have the sublesson site
    right off hand - I'm sure someone will post it soon tho!
    ~Michal