RE: Budget and Money Funny

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 07:18:09 PDT

    > I tell you all this because I am your Friend, and as
    > your
    > Friend I want to take away your needless pain and
    > suffering...
    >
    > So send me all your money and I will suffer for you.
    >
    > A truer Friend than me you will never find.
    >
    > CASH ONLY, PLEASE.

    Gee, Ann! Thanks!! I've been wanting someone to take away my pain and
    suffering for years. Unfortunately, I don't have any money to send you, so
    I'm going to send you the other money related root of my miseries. Expect a
    batch of bills later this week, and then one batch every month...!

    Lar

    P.S. - Nice piece!

    ---