re: Miranda and the list from Emphasis art

From: Mrsbeeswax
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 06:16:41 PDT

    Artsednet 8/5/00 Miranda wrote.... the back of EMPHASIS ART, there's a great list to copy and send out
    during the first newsletter.......parents LOVE to send in their "trash" to
    the artroom and you'd be surprised as to the response. I even received about
    4 was great...

    I think that this list would be something we all could benefit from looking
    Would you consider posting it to the list, Miranda ????

    Thanks , Christine :)