PBS

From: wjbaas
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 07:12:35 PDT

    Hi ,
    I tried to find a listing thru the PBS address given this week for Art
    Ed videos on TV. Used the Fresco one last year with great success.
    Couldn't find any listing for same or new Art video stuff for Aug. 7- +
    as indicated by whoever posted that post. Anything I should know? Would
    love to take advantage of the opportunity as these are great. Am in the
    Milw. area.
    Thanks

    Woody-------when I reply to sender on my Mac, and try to delete part of
    the message it deletes to the next message on the list. What am I doing
    wrong?
    Thanks
    Gelato

    ---