Fwd: Budget and Money Funny

From: Ann Heineman (
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 01:04:50 PDT

    Dear Getty folks,
            Re: the recent talk about budgets and getting started for school, I
    thought you would enjoy this.

            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus, pleading insanity from jet lag

    It can buy you a House
    But not a Home

    It can buy you a Bed
    But not Sleep

    It can buy you a Clock
    But not Time

    It can buy you a Book
    But not Knowledge

    It can buy you a Position
    But not Respect

    It can buy you Medicine
    But not Health

    It can buy you Blood
    But not Life

    It can buy you Sex
    But not Love

    So you see, money isn't everything. The best things
    life can't be bought, and often we destroy ourselves

    I tell you all this because I am your Friend, and as
    Friend I want to take away your needless pain and

    So send me all your money and I will suffer for you.

    A truer Friend than me you will never find.