A couple of interesting books.

From: VanGghsEar
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 05:25:56 PDT

    Hi,

    In preparation for the new school year (starting Wed....it was summer
    somewhere right?), I fed my art book addiction with 2 new ones I thought
    others on this list might like....

    Artspeak
    by Robert Atkins
    pub: Abbeville Press

    Exploring Color
    by Nita Leland
    pub: North Light Books

    And in my last day of summer vacation stupor .....I realised Nita Leland also
    wrote another of my favorites......"The Creative Artist" same publisher as
    the other.

    Seeing as there is probably other art book junkies out there who needed their
    fix..I thought I would share these.....

    2 days and counting
    Vinnie's Ear

    ---