Re: Class load for HS

From: Felsecker (felsecker)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 22:52:44 PDT

    I am an Art teacher first, and a Consumer Ed. teacher second. If I was to
    teach Art full time, I'd be teaching Beg. Art, Drawing I, Design I, Painting
    I. As it is, whatever the demand is, is what we end up teaching. I may,
    for instance, have a couple of Beg. Art classes a semester and one Drawing
    and one Design. Second semester may see a decrease of Beg. Art but more
    Painting I and Design I. It just reflects what the students sign up for for
    that particular school year. We do also offer Sculpture, Ceramics, Computer
    Art, and more advanced classes of these. This fall I'll teach 2 classes
    of Con Ed and two Beg. Art and a Drawing I class..Second semester it changes
    again.
    Barb