Re: Class load for HS

From: Michal (whest177)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 00:04:33 PDT

    As a part-time teacher I never had prep time built into my schedule. Now, as a
    full time teacher I have a contracted 45 minutes a day. I teach 2 high school
    and 2 middle school classes - we have 7-12 in same building. I also teach K-6.
    My middle school classes are ideal - 1/3 of the seventh grade for 12 weeks.
    This equals out to about 12 kids. My high school classes average 18-24 kids
    with Art 1-4 all together. That one is interesting to say the least! :-)
    ~Michal