Re: Looking for fun perspective lessons!

From: Michal (whest177)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 00:00:11 PDT

    My middle school kids absolutely love drawing 2 point perspective with the
    viewpoint as if you are standing on the corner looking down 2 streets. They love
    designing the buildings and coming up with their own store names. I tell them
    their streets have to reflect them - kind of an abstract self-portrait.
    ~Michal

    ---