Getty Archives

From: Michal (whest177)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 23:55:35 PDT

    I know this has been posted 5000 times, and I had it bookmarked -
    honest! But my computer crashed and I had to reformat the entire thing.
    I lost all my bookmarks, and the loss of this one is horrible! I'm
    meeting with several art teachers in the morning and had promised to
    bring some Pop Art projects. Please, can someone repost the URL to the
    archives (new and old if possible) ASAP! Thank you so much!
    ~Michal
    http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

    ---