Re: artsednet digest: August 03, 2000

From: charlotte griswold (griswald)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 21:36:32 PDT

    Are we allowed to teach Hinduism and Buddhism in the public schools? I
    thought we had to censor religion.
    I don't think that we are required to censor religion...and in
    California at least, I am required to teach about different world
    cultures and their religions...including Hinduism and Buddhism.
    I love it...and so do my students.
    Charlotte

    --
    Charlotte Griswold