Re: Begging

From: MRJWITZ
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 18:56:40 PDT

    Is this a private or public school? I would appeal to the parents in a news
    letter the first week of school...ask for magazines, yarn, old crayons,
    containers, etc. What about businesses in the community? Could you have the
    kids bring in their own sketch books and supplies? How about asking the
    teachers to send supplies with the students...ie. thier own scissors, pencils
    etc. and return the supplies to the classroom teacher after each class>>>>>

    Robin

    ---