Re: Looking for fun perspective lessons!

From: MRJWITZ
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 18:51:38 PDT

    I am also interested in some good---easy perspective lessons...the kids
    really like perspective if it is easy and looks "real" when they are finished.
    One I do is asking them to draw a corner of the classroom beginning with one
    verticle line in the middle and four lines coming out from it to the corners
    to form the walls, ceiling and floor.

    Robin

    ---