Re: Art Budgets (need lessons using paper)

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 18:28:32 PDT

    Ohh yeah! Another venue I forgot: Tell me where you are first of all.
    Second, it is possible that a potter near you does not recycle his/her
    trimmings. If they're just trashing the trimmings, and i know several
    potters who do, you could have a goldmine. If I know where you are, I can
    ask on Clayart if there's anyone like that near you. :)