current Native Americans

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 13:42:02 PDT

    jeannieinpa writes:

    << Kids don't learn about other cultures except for
     Native Americans (strictly historic, not current). >>

    Speaking of this have any of you seen John Nietos work in Southwest Art MAg.
    It is spectacular - expressive color - my students love to look at his work
    and try some of his experimental colors. Roberta

    ---