Re: need help with final cut

From: Patricia Knott (pknott)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 11:32:50 PDT

    > From: Batmom44
    > Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 13:40:09 EDT
    > To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet>
    > Subject: need help with final cut
    >
    > Recently somone on this list mentioned that they use Final Cut to edit. I am
    > trying to locate someone who carries the software and preferably at an
    > educational price.
    > HELP!
    > Reatha

    Final Cut pro is an Apple product. You can get it through Apple Educational
    sales. The "regular" price is $999. The educational price is $499.

    I work with Micro Warehouse Educational Sales. I recently got the Apple
    Secondary Multimedia Package which includes Final Cut, Cinema 4Xl,
    Macromedia Director 7, Photoshop LE and several other programs ALL for $499.

    Patty

    ---