Re: wheel bats

From: Batmom44
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 11:13:37 PDT

    I have used the plaster bats found in the catalogues. Being somewhat
    dissatisfied I thought I would try the masonite used by so many of my
    professional potter friends. And yes I wll be sealing them with a couple of
    coats of polyurethane. I'll try to remember to report back on which I prefer
    when it is all over.
    Reatha

    ---