Re: Your advice: Masters in Art Ed program?

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 10:47:03 PDT

    East Carolina University in Greenville, NC is another to put on your list
    for a Masters in Art Ed. I just finished mine in two years while I was
    teaching school full time. They were also great about finding
    assistantships and help with tuition for me and several others that were
    going through the program when I was. I was able to do 5 classes through
    distant learning because ECU is 2 hours from my house. They're really good
    about offering classes over the Internet or video-conferencing. Here's ECU's

    Good luck!
    Michelle H. Harrell
    Southeast Raleigh High School
    Center for Accelerated Studies