Re: wheel bats

From: Dennis Freeman (freemad)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 20:45:15 PDT

    on 8/7/00 1:31 AM, Batmom44 at Batmom44 wrote:

    > I plan on making some masonite bats for our wheels. I just think they will
    > work better for me. I
    > can't seem to locate the masonite ones in a catalogue so I think that I will
    > just make them.
    > Reatha

    Reatha - What you can find in the catalogs are plastic bats, sold as
    "Plastibats". They can be keyed to your wheel with pins or set into a clay
    pad. Either way, they don't warp or chip, last years longer than masonite &
    are easy to clean. If you do go with masonite, I would seal them w/
    polyurethane so they don't absorb water. - Dennis in Wyo.

    ---