Re: Art Budgets (need lessons using paper)

From: Batmom44
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 10:33:52 PDT

    In a message dated 8/6/00 11:15:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    mwhiteaz writes:

    << > I found the man
    > with the power. The custodian of my hall. He is so nice and bends over
    > backwards to please. I brought him cucumbers from the garden and will make
    > him cookies next week.

     Janice,

     You've just learned one of the most important things every new teacher
     needs to know: make friends with your janitor and suck up to him big
     time. This goes for the secretaries, too. They are the people who
     really control things and can make your life a lot easier.

     Maggie >>
    LET US NOT FORGET THE BOOKKEEPER! Well I think it is perfectly clear here who
    runs the school. :-))
    Reatha

    ---