Re: wheel bats

From: Batmom44
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 10:31:51 PDT

    I plan on making some masonite bats for our wheels. I just think they will
    work better for me. Plaster bats cost so much if you buy them. Making them
    can be a pain in the patootsie. If they are dropped they can easily break. I
    can't seem to locate the masonite ones in a catalogue so I think that I will
    just make them. Ask me later how bright that really is.LOL
    Reatha

    ---