Re: Art Budgets (need lessons using paper) (Janet)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 00:52:29 PDT

    In a message dated 8/4/00 10:39:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
    Jhirunrtx writes:
    > Go to your local grocery story and see if
    > you can beg some Styrofoam trays from them for printmaking. You can print
    > with markers. Just color the printing plate with markers, dampen the
    piece
    > of paper and lay it over the printing plate. It makes very good prints.
    Also,
    > > I use left over copy paper to make sketchbooks. They can fold them
    together
    > and cover them with a sheet of construction paper. Don't have any, use
    > grocery sacks... Janet
    *****Good ideas and I love working with paper bags. I need to try the
    printing plate/marker thing. I will have to let yall know how effective my
    newsletter was. The students start Thursday. I bought back up supplies in
    case they don't bring anything. I will get 650.00 by Christmas so I think I
    will be ok. I put in a list of recyclable too. I love doing sculpture with
    junk. Thanks for the help.
    Janice

    ---