Re: Art Budgets (need lessons using paper) Diannabanana

From: Janjarreau
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 00:22:32 PDT

    dndmammone writes:>
    > Send me your snail mail address. I have lots of telephone wire to share.
    > Great for sculptures.
    > Diannabanana
    Dianna, you are blessed! Thank you so much. I will send it right away.
    Thanks to all of you who have sent me lessons for copy paper. I am still
    reading them. I got some great scanned PICS from Bunki too. I have 35 reams
    of copy paper and my room is free of all of the clutter. I found the man
    with the power. The custodian of my hall. He is so nice and bends over
    backwards to please. I brought him cucumbers from the garden and will make
    him cookies next week. I went yesterday and put the tables and chairs in
    order. My cupboards are bare, but my co-op from the middle school felt so
    sorry for me she came over today and brought me several containers of powered
    tempera paint, a brand new class pack of crayons, construction paper, and 2
    reams of drawing paper! She is in a different district and gets $5000.00
    each year for art budget! What a difference a county makes. It may be
    Christmas before my 650.00 kicks in. I spent about $100.00 of my own money
    for backup consumable art supplies in case the students don't bring in their
    supplies. I was not allowed to ask them for an art fee, but I could give
    them a list. Thanks again for the suggestions. I feel MUCH better now.
    Janice

    ---