What Did You Do?(Humor)

From: Michal (whest177)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 23:18:50 PDT

    I loved this one!

    "What Did You Do?"

    A young man dies and goes to Heaven, where
    he finds he is third in line at the Pearly Gates.

    St. Peter is taking a much-needed break, so an
    angel is admitting the newly arrived to Heaven.

    The angel tells the three new arrivals that because
    so many drug dealers and other criminals have
    managed to sneak into Heaven that St. Peter must
    now be a little stricter with the screening process.

    Each person is required to state his former occupation,
    tell his history and their early salary.

    The first man in line says, "I was an actor, and I
    earned $1 million last year."

    The angel says, "OK, you may enter."

    He turns to the woman in line and asks her about
    her life. She states, "I earned $150,000 as an attorney."

    The angel thinks for a moment and then lets her
    in, too.

    He turns to the third one in line and asks, "What
    have you done with your life?"

    The man replies, "I earned $8,000 last year . . ."

    "Oh," the angel interrupts. "What did you teach?"

    ---