Re: Measuring

From: John Bundy (jibundy)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 21:02:33 PDT

    There is an important difference between Teaching and Learning! When they
    are shown how to use a ruler to measure it is different than having a need
    to measure like making a grid because it is needed to make an enlargement
    the desire to learn kicks in . When we teach we want them to learn. When
    they want to learn all we need to do is assist them in the process.