Re: Printing grids on images

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 20:39:26 PDT

    I did some compass drawings with my fifth graders last year and most had
    never even held a compass. I thought most kids got use of a compass by
    fourth grade, but I was wrong. Another skill that kids just don't have is
    tying a knot. Some of my second and even third graders can't tie their shoes
    because their parents buy them velcro. One year we made mobiles in third
    grade and it was a nightmare teaching kids to tie. Janet

    ---