Re: Measuring~ but Peter...

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 14:11:41 PDT

    LMiller435 writes:

    << Do you really believe it's the art dept.'s job to teach measuring and the
    use
     of the ruler. >>

    It is our job to teach the use of the tools we use for art - ie. proper paint
    brush care and use, pencil use etc. If we don;t teach measuring and tool
    usage - who will -
    not who should - but who will. if we don;t. ? Roberta

    ---