Re: Your advice: Masters in Art Ed program?

From: KLMVisArt
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 13:52:29 PDT

    Hi Stephanie,
    Where do you reside/teach now? Did you ever attend any Project New
    Directions workshops or teacher workshops at RISD? I did a museum internship
    while at RIC (went to RISD to intern once a week at their museum ed
    afterschool program), and my sister got her undergrad degree in illustration
    there...
    Just curious,
    Kerry

    ---