Re: Measuring~ but Peter...

From: LMiller435
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 12:56:04 PDT

    Do you really believe it's the art dept.'s job to teach measuring and the use
    of the ruler.

    When I mention to teachers that the children were no good at using the ruler,
    they all respond that they should know it! They covered it in class.

    Very frustrating.

    Leslie in Framingham,

    who has lost the last bit of storage in the school she had, and has to give
    away all the watercolor donated by Strathmore Paper Company or have no place
    for the children to sit in the art room.

    ---