Re: Measuring (was: Printing grids on images)

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 12:50:29 PDT

    When we were making grids last year, I asked students to create
    two grids. To pick a scale of (1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4") to use in there
    design problem. One boy did 5 or 6 grids, even insisting on doing a
    1/4" grid (both too small an too complex for our project). He quickly
    whipped out near perfect grids while other students struggled. Turns
    out that he was LD, could not write a complete sentence. We are each
    gifted in different ways.
                                    Woody in KC

                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on  wduncan